Tickets for Magick Gathering 2018
Tickets Terms & Conditions
Prior to the event, we only issue electronic tickets, via Paysera ticket system. After payment you will get ticket(s) by email. Tickets with the unique QR code has to be printed or presented on your gadget at the entrance to the Magick Gathering to get Magick Gathering wristband and gain admission to the event.
If for any reason you do not receive your email ticket please Contact Us.
- Tickets are not refundable.
- Persons under 18 years old are admitted only with parents. Children under 12 years old have free admission with parents.
Please check your electronic tickets immediately as mistakes cannot always be rectified at a later date.
The organizer cannot be held responsible for any tickets which are lost or stolen.
Tickets are sold subject to the organizer’s right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond their control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
All of these terms and conditions are governed by the Laws of Lithuania.
The ticket holder must comply with all relevant laws, safety announcements and regulations whilst attending the event.
Rules and Regulations of the Magick Gathering event.
- No admission or re-admission without a wristband. Participants without wristband will be asked to pay for a ticket or leave.
- No independent sound systems.
- No illegal substances.
- No weapons or anything that could be used as a weapon.
- No individual campfires.
- No fireworks, flares or pyrotechnic devices.
- No animals without prior agreement.
- No alcohol to be brought on site. Please drink responsibly. Please avoid bringing glass bottles onto the site.
- No stalls or market sales without permission of the organizers.
- All persons and cars may be searched on entry and re-entry to the event. Any items with the organizers deem may be used in an illegal or offensive manner will be confiscated.
- Persons suspected or deemed to be carrying out illegal and/or offensive activities and/or anti-social behaviour within the event area or on the land where the event is been held will be evicted.
- All visitors must be aware that this event takes place in an outdoor, rural location. Please bring an appropriate tent, footwear and clothing and anything else you feel will be necessary for the comfort of your stay. More recommendations are here.
- Parking and camping zone are free.
- Participation in all activities on site is voluntary and is at your own risk.
- Swimming and other activities in the lakes and ponds is at your own risk. The organizer will accept no responsibilities for any injuries and/ or other harm.
- Sound levels at this event may cause damage to hearing. Please bring ear defenders if You require them.
- The organizer accepts no responsibility for any personal property.
- All attendees give permission for themselves to appear on both audio and visual recordings.
- Please respect the site and take your litter home with You.